View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 00:37   #35
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

I thought it was ok, however even though the film was 2 1/2 hours I felt it didn't do justice to some of the characters given their ability in their own films to save the world and beat the bad guys and didn't give them enough credit or explore what they can do as a hero themselves. I felt it a bit rushed but I guess you are time limited when you have a mass of super heroes.

Looking forward to the next one though
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote