Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:41   #894
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Yet again Celtic are going back into the prime league, despite being thrashed and playing poorly.

This is the second time that they have gone back in through the rear door. Makes me wonder if Celtic already knew of the 'player' and didn't bother saying anything.

I think Spurs should appeal against Arsenal winning a Europa league spot by One point. All this crap gets my goat.

Celtic lost over two legs, get over it. The way they played was a disgrace. I am sure that Celtic fans will be jumping with joy over this. But everything gets given to them on a plate.

Like the SPL this season, they have probably won it before even starts. This is not sour grapes either. Back door again.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote