Thread: Superhub Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 19:46   #45
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
I will repeat yet again...my SH works absolutely fine. And all I am doing is trying to work out why some peoples don't work properly.
If yours works fine then get VM to take a copy of the firmware and use the same one on everyones superhub...... oh wait.... you do have the same bug ridden firmware as everyone else. If the superhub was bug free then why would VM invest so much time and money into releasing updates for it

If you really were trying to find out why it doesnt work properly, you could either listen to what people say on here, take in their opinions, not be so sarcastic and generally unpleasent, and use the info. Or conduct your own testing, and do us all a favour and not bother posting on here

Quote:
If it didn't work for anyone, then I would agree that it is completely useless, but that isn't the case. If yours doesn't work properly, then I should think that you have rights under SOGA. So you need to keep on at VM until they sort it.
Ill repeat, every superhub has the same bug ridden firmware, whether you use the buggy functions or not is irrelevant, the bugs still exist. And I do keep on at VM, mostly on the forums

Quote:
But it seems that some people just can't accept that for most people it works fine, so there must be a problem with just some of them.
where do you get this data from? Have you done a survey of every VM customer with a superhub? with 100% response rate? no, no-one has. And as they are exactly the same hardware and firmware on every device the firmware bugs are going to be there on every device, as I mentioned earlier, most of them are only set off in certain conditions
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote