Thread: Superhub Login
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 20:12   #40
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
Of course I have. Did you not read my post where I mention 5ghz at 300mbps. Don't you realise that the channels automatically change when you do that? I begin to wonder if you have any idea at all about this subject?

So what did you expect a VM mouthpiece to say? Surely you didn't expect a disclosure to the effect that he uses it in modem mode because the router is not up to the job.

Oh she's got wii, ps2 and xbox I'm just not sure if she goes online with them so I didn't mention them.

So do you network or just connection share like she does?

You really are desparate to prove the superhub is a solid device aren't you. I really do not know or care about strong radio signals nearby as NO OTHER ROUTER I have used was ever affected. The rt n16 I am using at the moment has never fallen over, dropped the wireless or rebooted itself either on it's out of the box firmware or tomato firmware.

You jest, surely

As if I haven't got enough junk around without starting a superhub collection.
I'm not going to bother with you any more, as you don't read my posts properly, and you twist what I say. I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm trying to find out why some people have no problems at all, yet others seem to have loads of problems. I was trying to help. So there is no need to be rude.

By the way, I wasn't talking about the frequency or the speed. I was talking about the channel.
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote