Thread: Superhub Login
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 19:24   #39
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Re: Login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Have you tried changing the channel it operates on?
Of course I have. Did you not read my post where I mention 5ghz at 300mbps. Don't you realise that the channels automatically change when you do that? I begin to wonder if you have any idea at all about this subject?

Quote:
I was talking to someone at VM, who said that he uses his SH in modem mode also. He said that the modem is good, and the router is fine for most people. But for people like himself (he does game testing) who demand a lot more than average, then the router isn't up to the job.
So what did you expect a VM mouthpiece to say? Surely you didn't expect a disclosure to the effect that he uses it in modem mode because the router is not up to the job.

Quote:
Now I run 2 laptops, 2 PS3's, and 4 phones through the wifi, and my PC is wired. This sounds like more than your daughter uses. So I'm wondering where the limit is for the SH.
Oh she's got wii, ps2 and xbox I'm just not sure if she goes online with them so I didn't mention them.

So do you network or just connection share like she does?

Quote:
Do you live near anything that gives out strong radio signals.
You really are desparate to prove the superhub is a solid device aren't you. I really do not know or care about strong radio signals nearby as NO OTHER ROUTER I have used was ever affected. The rt n16 I am using at the moment has never fallen over, dropped the wireless or rebooted itself either on it's out of the box firmware or tomato firmware.

Quote:
And have you reported the problem to VM?
You jest, surely

As if I haven't got enough junk around without starting a superhub collection.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote