View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 13:11   #66
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
My point is this,fox hunting is an extremely inefficient method for controlling foxes and ergo is therefore not really about controlling foxes but is about having fun.

Personally if people want to go fox hunting in red coats I see no reason to interfere.I saw no reason to ban the hunts because the percentage of foxes killed was minimal.I thought that those who voted against it did so for reasons of class or because they were totally fluffy about foxes,refusing to see them as vermin because they were not in anyway realistic about the plight of foxes as predators in the food chain that are in danger of over population in certain areas.
Thanks for the clarification, and I agree with you entirely