View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 18:05   #1401
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

yeah, the film is widely accepted as a travesty. They tried to squeeze a whole season of the tv series into one film and you cant do it. Even though it is a cartoon for children it was so rich in story and characters. They skipped so much in the film and the only reason I understand what was going on is because I had seen the series.

I strongly strongly recommend it for everyone regardless of how old you are. The story is amazing and there are plenty of lmao moments as well.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote