View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 22:44   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

I have decided to do my own movie marathon. I have seen the more recent films like Guardians and Dr Strange loads at the cinema when they came out but I haven't seen Iron Man 1 and 2 since they did the triple bill for Iron Man 3 and the same for Caotain America. They didn't do a triple bill for Ragnarok so the last time I saw I saw Thor 1 and 2 was when 2 came out. I have got 16 films to watch in 10 days and I am going to try and get it just right so I can go to the cinema Tuesday evening so I can see Black Panther again before Infinity War on Wednesday.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote