View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 14:01   #6041
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

This should be a happy thought but it's not my Dad is getting out of hospital on Friday so why is this on this page well I'm left to do it all again food shopping, waiting in for Dad getting home, buying the nurses gifts etc why because that waste of skin of a sister is away this week and tbh it really does not surprise me in the slightest.

Trouble is that I'm close to running on empty, I hate yes hate the situation I'm constantly put in....not looking for any praise but a thank you would be nice or can you do this but no it's just expected.

I walked out of the hospital last night as when visiting my Dad my sister called our Dad and I just thought it was so very ignorant not that he took the call but the fact that 10 minutes later he was still talking so I just said bye Dad then when I got to the car I put my phone off so he could not call me as I was fizzing mad tbh.

Hubby could tell something was wrong and when I told him he thought this was the most ignorant thing that anyone could do when someone has driven 25 minutes to visit them in hospital is to take and continue a call.

I admit I'm battling with some very negative thoughts atm I really do think it is possible to hate and love at the same time