Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:29   #4448
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Quote from jonbxx:

Chatting with my mates down the pub last night, we came up with a plan to solve all the issues around Brexit for a one off cost of £60bn - give everyone a million quid and we will never speak of the last two years again. Simple eh?

(clearly a silly idea as this isn't lose change and would destroy the UK consumer banking sector, property markets, cause high inflation etc)

Beer powered politics! We raised a glass to Tim Martin as we were in a Wetherspoons at the time
More like a £1,000. You never majored in maths did you?

However it still highlights that May's EU bill is around £600 for every man, woman and child in the UK. I could certainly put that money to better use.