View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 20:44   #278
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: North Korea

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...h-korea-630404

Quote:
President Donald Trump said Thursday that he does not need to prepare “very much” for his upcoming meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un because success at the summit will be “about attitude."

“I think I'm very well prepared. I don't think I have to prepare very much. It's about attitude, it's about willingness to get things done, but I think I've been preparing for this summit for a long time, as has the other side,” Trump told reporters during a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. “I think they've been preparing for a long time also. So this isn't a question of preparation, it's a question of whether or not people want it to happen, and we'll know that very quickly.”

But planning for the upcoming summit has apparently gone on without the type of National Security Council planning that would have been crucial in previous administrations. National security adviser John Bolton has yet to hold a cabinet-level meeting on Trump’s upcoming summit with Kim, nor has Trump convened a meeting of national security officials on next week’s Singapore summit.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote