View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 10:36   #267
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The Times article in question published pictures of the home made bomb, not bodies. The UK press also carried those images after it was published in the Times.
They are just as disgusting as well. But as for the pictures of bodies, it did post those bloody bodies, slightly blurred out but still identifiable as motionless fatalities - I know what I saw at the time and those pictures were in the NYT as well as other publications but I single out NYT as they seemingly gained leaks from U.S Intelligence agencies.

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Trump said that the spokesman didn't exist - that's Fake News, as the briefing was set up by the White House Press Office, and Matt Pottinger was the spokesman

btw, the author of that piece in the Federalist (a very Libertarian Pro-Trump website) has been described as

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/01/roy...ervative-mind/

More "Fake News"...
But not really - I know what I believe and it is not the NYT-end of.

Anyway lets get back on topic - this thread is about North Korea, not what you inaccurately portray what is or is not fake news.

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 ----------

I said back on topic which is anything related to actions in North Korea.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote