View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 19:58   #796
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
When Kim was in China last week, he was suppose to have been read the riot act by the China President, "Make this work, or else."

It is in China's best interest to not have a failed State, right on it's Southern Border, a State that could be occupied by either South Korea or the U.S, if ever NK decided to not play ball and start a deadly war that it would lose and be utterly annihilated.

BREAKING: Associated Press is running with a report that the Kremlin has stated that Trump invited Putin to the White House, no date has been set.

Should turn some heads in DC as well as heads here in UK, as it should. it is misguided IMO. I understand the need for diplomacy. But you don't throw each others diplomats out of the Country, shut down Consulates and then next day, send an invite for chit chat at tea time. (See, I do criticise Trump when he does things I totally do not agree with).

https://apnews.com/b0229c16ae2148b1be5c8e71bb9f2427
Maybe The Donald plans to put some nerve agent on the White House door knocker.