View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 11:54   #169
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 11 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: North Korea

I've just gotten round to reading the Saturday edition of i - what's this about the world's biggest prat talking about testing a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific?! Does the Moscow Treaty ring any bells?

In the extremely unlikely event that a) anyone from North Korea is reading this, and b) that you are in any position to do something about this madman, I, a perfectly ordinary citizen of the United Kingdom and not a politician or leader or anyone in a position of power or authority, urge you in the strongest possible terms to do it - NOW!!!

There is absolutely no way the US - or anyone else - can possibly ignore a violation of said treaty, and surely no possible way in which they can react other than with military force - just shaking their heads in disapproval doesn't cut it when we're talking about nukes. The fact that NK is not a signatory is irrelevant...because the US definitely is (though the PRC is not, which is worrying to say the least).

I'm planning to retire in 2030 if not sooner. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'll even be here by then.