View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 17:04   #4
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
To be fair. 'We' can't stand around and simply let North Korea get a viable nuclear capability. 20 years of sanctions haven't achieved anything because China haven't been on side with them and now 'we' really have to put our foot down before fat boy figures out how to nuke more than his own back yard.
Don't get me wrong, I agree something needs to be done, I just wish it didn't. If the N. Koreans are as mad as they appear I guess the US will be trying to destroy their nuclear weapons capability but even if they manage to do that what's to stop the NKs doing something like spreading radioactive material, nerve agents or chemicals around the neighbouring area by whatever means they can?

Last edited by Osem; 14-04-2017 at 17:08.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote