View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 21:14   #759
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhormUKtechteam View Post
80/20 Thinking is a consulting business founded and run by Managing Director Simon Davies, who is also a director of Privacy International, one of the leading privacy advocacy bodies. Phorm has retained 80/20 Thinking to conduct a Privacy Impact Assessment on its technologies, systems and policies and we will work with them on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
Right for me that's this PR show over - You've not stated why what you say is different to what the CEO states. You even come back with a copy and paste of the original answer from an article on the BBC website. You must be off your rocker if you think the people that are posting on this thread won't notice when you just cut out a paragraph from a news article and slap it up here as a well thought you and researched answer.

Even if we can't remember where we originally saw the quote we can use a search engine the spidering does has got much quicker you know.

This isn't PR this is a blunt attempt to grind down those that ask questions and shut people up.

I've been fairly open minded about this product but for me if you can't get your facts straight now what hope have when you have this system up and running.