Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 21:43   #1503
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneggsandham View Post

I did ask if it was included and they said yes. I assumed as a new Ultimate Oomph customer it would be included. Will check and follow up with them if not tomorrow when the change takes effect.

I spent over 2 hours on hold on the online chat today to try for a upgrade as I wanted uhd and new 360 deal no one answered after the first lady passed me over to retentions but they spoke the lady I spoke on chat yesterday said I got a £7.50 credit valid for 18 months no contract she could have added but even yesterday she passed me over to retentions so 2 days 3 1/2 hours .. I just want a deal think ill ring tomorrow as my contract is up in May and paying £105 a month atm

Haggled to £95 a month. Down from £118.50 previously on VIP. Faster BB and unlimited SIM for less money.
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote