Thread: US Timeline Stargate Origins
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 16:10   #52
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Stargate Origins

yeah, it shame because I think they are missing out big time. We know that most companies are only interested in how much profit they can make and the thing which I don't understand is given the renewed interest in sicifi over the last few years and the resurgence of Star Trek, you would think they would be scrambling to jump on the bandwagon and bang out at least two new Stargate series. If they aren't interested in doing it themselves they should license it to another company so they still make some $$$. It is a win win all around and I just don't understand why they are holding onto it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote