View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 19:16   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: V6 box reviewed in The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Being that your wife has Virgin V6 at your home that's hardly a shock is it , you get used to the interface you use daily.
Not really. When I showed my wife how to use the TiVo, she clicked in immediately. With the Sky Q she said words to the effect of 'I can't be doing with that!'.

Personally, I don't have a particular problem with the Q, but I know what she means. And although I am pretty proficient with both systems, I prefer the Tivo.

Just to be clear, I am not criticising Sky, I am just pointing out that some people do not take to it very well. It's a bit too clever for its own good.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote