View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 22:14   #1000
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

I am sad to say this. But this will NEVER stop.
There will always be people out there grooming young kids for sex.

My god, l am 67 years old and it happened to me for a staggering 5 years. And l was 15 years old at the time. I told the police, and NOTHING was done.

IF the police arrest one gang of groomers. Its will go underground even further.

The biggest thing that the police can do, is simply use the groups that target groomers on line, and find them. And join with police forces to catch them.

And if l am not wrong Jeremy Kyle done a documentary, where he found child groomers and chased them on TV.

This has been going on for years and wont stop until courts act accordingly with very strong sentences.

We even have sites that groomers can go onto, but these have got to be closed down. But, again one site closes, and another site will open.

Its a sick world out there, and it will continue. Sorry to say this, but its true.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote