View Single Post
Old 19-05-2007, 19:23   #14
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky scraps Sky+ subscription charge

I stuck this up as news last night:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/article/...al-subscribers

(my first article - be gentle! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus9876 View Post
I still dont understand what this means excatly. I have sky+ plus multiroom and sky movies. I pay £46/mo. Does this mean i can get rid of the movies and still save £10/mo ?

It means that if you subscribe to *any* Sky Digital TV package you do not have to pay the extra £10/month Sky+ charge, whereas previously you had to have the Movies or Sport Mix if you wanted to avoid the £10 Sky+ charge.

So, yes, if you dumped the Movies, you would be able to continue using Sky+ without having to pay an extra £10/month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
You only paid the 10 pound charge if your didnt have 2 of their premium channels (i.e. Sky Sports 1&2&3).

Now if only they would drop the stupid HD charge as well.

A big "only" though. Still plenty of people who don't have Sport or Movies.

e.g. I've got no interest in Sky Sports, & I think the Movie Mix is a waste of money.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote