Thread: EE, by 'eck!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 17:25   #5
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Post Re: EE, by 'eck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I have a six-year-old PAYG Orange SIM in a never-locked Nokia 1600. They sent me a text this morning advising me that the change would occur on my next re-start. Have you had the text as well? I'm wondering if they're phasing it in.
That's likely to be a SIM update then.

No, I haven't had the text yet nor, AFAIK, has my wife whose primary mobile number is with Orange.

EE, by 'eck! That'll keep the Orange and T-Mobile networks busy updating everyone's SIMs by service text message and could take some time to roll out!

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

BTW, I bought my wife's original Nokia Orange (Nokia 2140) for her at Christmas in 1995. She has upgraded her phone a couple of times since and roamed with it extensively abroad as well as more recently on T-Mobile in the UK so it won't be as big a change for her.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote