View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 18:13   #65
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: London's rising Murder Rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You are selectively picking on one trend of crime, overall crime has still fallen and London is not as safe as Manchester, especially given all the stabbings and shootings London has had this year, London over took New York earlier this year for the first time in history - that is bad.

I maintain that London has got worse under Sadiq Khan. He is under achieving.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-UK-how-...ared-to-London

The above link indicates Manchester is safer than London on the Peace Index.
I am talking about violent crime and murders. I don’t know what the ‘peace index’ is and besides it dates from before Khan become Mayor.

Also New York has since taken the leader over London again. It's why you should be careful taking small datasets.

Last edited by Damien; 08-07-2018 at 18:22.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote