View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:50   #56
tekboss
Inactive

tekboss is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCambs View Post
To be fair, I think you said this was sorted on another thread now...
Sorry AndyCambs. I forgot i'd put this message here and should have added another comment last night.

Yep it's now been all sorted out for me, but i think their e-mail support at the moment is still pretty poor ( when it used to be pretty good) and it's been pushed down the pile in support of handling phone calls.

I can fully appreciate that customer support are very busy with phone calls, but they're also supposed to have a "dedicated" web responce team to handle the e-mail situation, so e-mails shouldn't be getting put to the bottom of the pile.

Anyway, i've had a discussion with my nephew who's a member of the Disability Rights Commission and his concern is what kind of support are people with hearing problems getting if there's no e-mail support.

At the moment there's no support there at all, except to send an e-mail and cross your legs and wait.

Unless customer services manage to get a handle on the e-mail situation, then VM management might find a letter from the Disability Rights Commission dropping on their desks.
tekboss is offline   Reply With Quote