View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 22:01   #16
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Do you use a Password Manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
You can create a one-time-password table, print it and lock it away.

Lastpass can also do things like let you in if you are using a computer you've used before and know some details on the account. They do their best but need to be secure.
I've got all my devices as trusted which is good, but if I lose my mobile someone else could get full access to lastpass if they somehow new my lastpass password and I couldn't log in without my mobile for the authenticator, lastpass lets you send an SMS code to a phone but obviously that shouldn't be the phone with the authenticator on.

I wish they had the option to send the code to an email address, it would be so much easier and quicker for account recovery to be able to disable the authenticator quickly and password change.

I don't need to printout the passwords as that would defeat the object of lastpass.