View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 02:19   #2177
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Just ordered a PS4 Pro, got God of War (bundled with the PS4), Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn lined up. That's me not seeing daylight for a while.
About 10 hours into Horizon Zero Dawn. Nothing special if you've already played the likes of The Witcher 3. I'm coming to this straight from Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, now THAT is a visually stunning game, the animation of Lara Croft in the cutscenes makes Aloy look like a bog-standard emotionless, dead-eyed PS2 era zombie. Just my opinion.

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 27-01-2019 at 02:25.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote