View Single Post
Old 24-07-2014, 19:38   #38
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Commonwealth Games 2014

I thought the opening ceremony was OK.... eventually. Poor start... great finish. I enjoyed the sentiment and symbolism of the "chair" dance to invite the participants into the Stadium. I spoke to a couple of competitors at Argyle Street station this evening and they're thoroughly enjoying it. Full of praise for accommodation and food in the athletes village.

First day back at work today after 3 weeks in Florida. Trains were a nightmare but there's a good buzz around the city.

I've got tickets for the gymnastics in the Hydro tomorrow and the Swimming on Sunday.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote