Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 18:06   #44
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

I don't know and it is really flipping bugging me now. I didn't put that in yesterday, I did it a couple of weeks ago when I started updating the thread and the reason why I started updating it is because the site I use started posting articles for return dates. As I was going through them there was a article about The 100 and one of the side bits of info was the season 5 premiere date which I surprised about and I distinctly remember reading it because when I saw March I thought which is why I put the next to it. I wanted to give you a link to confirm it but I can't flipping find it now. I think they must have edited the article and removed it. The dates haven't been updated on my tv calendar or epguides yet either. I am going to leave it in there because I wouldn't have moved it off the TBC list if I wasn't absolutely sure and it defo isn't coming any time soon.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote