View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 11:44   #37
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It's actually been aired (Friday just gone). If you want to watch it, it's one of the last articles:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09bcswy

---------- Post added at 02:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 ----------

I and others on this forum have disabilities of varying degrees and will not be made to feel embarrassed or ashamed of them by the likes of you. Whilst there have been problems in the past, you are now the only person who likes to bring the subject up and make innapropriate comments.

You asked if I thought I was perfect, to which I gave an honest answer that I did not and shared very personal life events as to the reasons why.

Your claim that severely disabled people refusing to hide away to suit yourself somehow "stifles debate" is as bizarre as it is offensive.

Re: Allegations of me making claims for compensation on an industrial scale.

On the vast majority of occasions it is VM who have offered to compensate me. It might be for the reason that dodgem22 outlined, I really don't know.

I myself cannot recall the occasions when I've been compensated, due to the affects of the brain damage on my memory, so you certainly won't be able to.

Whatever the amounts involved, it comes across that you are bitter and jealous about it. If you knew what I go through every day, you really wouldn't want to swap places, believe me.

I'm having headaches and trouble sleeping as i'm on new medication and have to be up as my disability support worker is coming. Reading this nastiness just before retiring to bed has really upset me so certainly won't help.

I suggest that you leave the rest of us in peace to debate the subject without your discord.
Richard, no-one is attempting to make you feel embarrassed about your disabilities. I am simply asking you to stop using them to try to get others to climb down when they say something you don't agree with.

As for the subject of this thread, I certainly do think that Customer Services should attempt to avoid an escalation upwards, and if they can achieve this satisfactorily, then fine. There will always be people who try it on and pursue complaints that can't be justified, and I expect it is those folks who complain when their unreasonable demands are refused.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote