View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:16   #6951
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Where exactly are these facts? When HD was first introduced I can see it being costly but as time goes on costs come down BUT sky haven't reduced their charge for HD at all or not by much anyway.
Interestingly Sky no longer charge extra for HD cinema channel 's but not sport? Muppetman if you want to believe that Sky aren't ripping us off by charging extra for HD then that's your prorogative.
I'm not sure why you mention Sky when just about everybody else is charging extra for HD.

As I say HD costs more be it broadcasting , server storage etc. None of us want to pay it but HD does cost more.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote