View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 15:19   #3955
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
The Roku 4K box only seems to have been officially released in the US. Are there plans for a UK release?

The current Roku box gives me access to every service that I require, including Amazon, Netflix, Now TV, Google Play, YouTube and catchup services: it's my go-to device now.

The only service I don't have acces to is Apple's video. It's just one of those things: there are no devices around at the moment that cover every thing.
In the UK Roku have something called the Streaming Stick + which is 4K.
https://www.roku.com/en-gb/products/...ing-stick-plus

Last edited by muppetman11; 07-12-2017 at 15:22.