Thread: Tivo V6 Retention Dept gone?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 16:23   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Retention Dept gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate View Post
I phone up VM retention Dept to ask for renewal of discount, although I pressed the right key to select retention, it was nothing but the usual customer service and they said retention dept is no more, thus they are unable to renew any discounts.

Is that true? Can somebody point me to correct play to get discounts? Or is discount a thing of the past?
Maybe they are toughening up on discounts. The whole system is ridiculous. They should stop copying Sky and set a reasonable price in the first place, then stick to it.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote