View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 14:08   #1321
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Premier Sports HD is FREE right now if you press 551.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni View Post
I can confirm premier sports HD is currently free for me, have to manually type in 551 to receive it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I just tried that and that works for me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
551 works for me but only if I type in manually but not if I try and select from the guide or flick through channels.

Probably an error by Virgin but we can always hope that it's now part of Full House. I can remember a while back hearing that Premier were keen to be included as part of XL.
The Premier Sports HD Freeview has now ended.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 19-07-2018 at 14:15.