View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 10:19   #4500
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
I have to say that I watched Andy and the picture was perfect. Prime Video app on Panasonic 4K TV with 5GHz WiFi.
Anyone with poor picture quality is likely a broadband issue, not a ‘broadcast’ issue.
Only issue I had was the camera position which was very high up on Louis Armstrong court.
We’ll see if this is improved on Arthur Ashe court today.
So all those people complaining about poor picture quality have poor broadband I seriously doubt that.

I certainly don't have poor broadband and noticed poor picture quality on several devices.