View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 22:46   #45
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Car crashes in to Pedestrians outside Houses of Parliament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
I am not afraid of a gun, nor the idea of a police officer who is otherwise trusted
I'll take a wild guess that your white and middle class.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/18/u...ses/index.html

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
In this instance I truly think that the possibility of armed officers would have been enough of a deterrent
. Forget about this guy as he isn't even a terrorist. But if you think armed police will deter fanatics you're an idiot.

How many armed police would have stopped the Manchester bomber?...........Zero that's how many.

Quote:
driverless cars may indeed fix some of this. (At least for vehicular based crimes).
Stop snorting Harpic.