Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 21:13   #93
RainmakerRaw
cf.addict

Services: Gig1
RainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
I've just been hanging about on webchat and CS for an hour to be told that I have to wait for a call next week because it's a different department that's handling V.VIP and they don't have access to it. So I will have to wait until next week.

So far I've had 2 different people on webchat that have told me that I WILL get a V6 on V.VIP to replace my slow Tivo.

I've been on hold with VM for over two HOURS getting bounced around departments. They finally got the right person, put the order on the system and said because we already have a VM unlimited SIM we need to call VM Mobile (on the same phone number!), get a PAC and then call back to put through the VVIP order that's now parked. Still on hold.. Wish I'd never bothered now and I'm presuming the UK team has now gone home so I'll eventually have someone offshore answer and tell me to call next week. Two hours wasted. Joy.