Old 29-04-2019, 15:41   #41
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
I get the same for my area. I see that new customers get Full House TV including 2 V6 boxes, 500Mb, a limitless SIM and Talk More Anytime. The first 12 months is for £99, after that it is a 12-month contract for £139. Given that I currently pay £180 monthly for a 350Mb package, it makes sense to end my current contract and get Vivid 500 as a V.VIP customer. Needless-to-say I am now calling customer services.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles

EDIT: I got a result! In 9 days time after they have made adjustments to my account and some technical bits and bobs, VM sales say that all I need do is call them and they will set up V.VIP Vivid 500 for me. This will be as if I was a new customer on £99 a month for 12 months. All this has been promised after I pointed out how unethical it was to offer new customers a much better package for much less than than an an existing customer is getting for an inferior package. At first, when I pointed out that I could end the contract and start a new one, CS insisted that I would have to be without a service for 90 days to achieve that. So, I suggested that I would approach the ombudsman and demanded to speak to a manager. After 10 minutes awaiting an answer I was promised the lot. It pays to moan!
In 9 days time I have a feeling you might be disappointed. Could be wrong but they have a track record on not delivering on prices like that.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote