View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 21:51   #21
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Oscar 2020 Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You need to watch The Irishman in two parts in my opinion as we took a tea break for a fair while and then watched the second half.
tell me about it, I thought Once Upon a Time was enough at 3 hours but when I saw The Irishman was three and a half hours I took a deep breath. I will watch it all in one go but it is going to be during the day on a day off. I think the only films I have ever watch which are that long are the extended editions of LOTR and maybe the extended edition of one other film which I can't remember.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote