Thread: Tivo V6 Retention Dept gone?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 22:39   #39
Bananaman_007
Inactive

Bananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really niceBananaman_007 is just really nice
Re: Retention Dept gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
they could not give me loyalty discount on the same product.

After an hour on the phone to India I agreed to Full House TV phone and 100mb for £43.

These bits threw me. To the casual observer you look more like “I want to pay less” than I want to cancel. Did you find an alternate supplier/offer to say you were going to leave for?
I take a TV package from another provider. I think that was my mistake really as it was the first thing the guy asked and what I was paying. I said Now TV and £3 a month for entertainment. So canceling my other TV package and getting a recordable box BT sport and some channels I don't get would be of interest if the price was right. It was not my intention to even discuss TV when I cancelled but the guy on the Indian call centre would not drop it as I thought that was a good deal was willing to entertain it.

When I got the call back I gave a brief explanation to the guy and he said do you want TV I said no and he said right we will find you a broadband only deal. No other mention of TV was made.

Last edited by Bananaman_007; 08-05-2019 at 22:44.
Bananaman_007 is offline   Reply With Quote