Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 16:43   #118
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: 500mb Question

Thanks for your post roughbeast

After speaking to 6 people last Friday,I was told that someone will phone me on Thursday from the newly formed V.VIP department to complete the upgrade. Those that I spoke to from Team India were clueless so I might get a sensible conversation tomorrow.

One of the things mentioned on Friday was that someone needs me to consent to is the sim card because apparantly I have reached my quota. This is strange because there is only my wife and myself on my mobile account and we still have a year to go on our contracts.

Another thing I was told was that on the 2x V6 offer is that I can't have one. We currently have a V6 and a very slow Tivo so I intend to dig my heels in over this and insist on recieving a V6 to replace the Tivo.

I wonder if I will recieve the Sky channels and the 500 mbit upgrade at the same time or when I activate the V6 (if they send one) after Ive set it up on quick start?

Watch this space