View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:30   #9081
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The first of these matches is tonight and I noticed a banner tile advertising it on the top of the EPG. When highlighted the description mentions some tech details I've never heard of.

The bits I've highlighted in bold are new to me, never heard of them. I was expecting this text to mention HDR and/or HRG but it mentions this instead.
There is more than one type of HDR. WCG (Wide Coilour Gamut) is the one that the BBC use.

Most 4K TVs will support it fine, but if you have any problems, work through the checklist here:
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...tra-hd-content
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote