View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:43   #2773
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
What’s absolutely incredible is your skewed interpretation of my post that clearly balanced both upsides and downsides as unquantifiable.

Once again you are rehashing the Brexit debate all by yourself. That’s history, Old Boy - I can only assume your own insecurity in your argument drives the need to repeat the same opinions over and over.

I note your inability to challenge the rest of my post resulted in you simply selecting the first two points. I’m unsure of the value in that to be honest.
As you well know, we remain under EU restrictions until the end of the year, so although we have technically 'left' the EU, we still have to abide by their rules.

I did not challenge the rest of your post quite deliberately. I simply disagree with your analysis and there's no point going over and over this. The only reason I responded to you was to highlight that your absolute certainty that Brexit was a bad idea and that we would fail did not take account of the advantages of leaving, and you finally admitted this. So you cannot be so sure, can you?

Honestly, if you think your responses on this subject are balanced, do your self a favour. Never think of doing a tightrope walk. Now, that would be a disaster!

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Could you two maybe start a new thread . . . 'Going in Circles' may be a good title

actually, maybe a threesome with Sephiroth
Sorry, Carth, but those going around spreading alarm and despondency need to be challenged.