View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 18:16   #741
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhormUKtechteam View Post
80/20 Thinking is a consulting business founded and run by Managing Director Simon Davies, who is also a director of Privacy International, one of the leading privacy advocacy bodies. Phorm has retained 80/20 Thinking to conduct a Privacy Impact Assessment on its technologies, systems and policies and we will work with them on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
So your company and privacy international have vested interest to be economical with the truth. Seems to me Simon Davies sold his soul for £££.

Again Why have you not answered our queries.

If that is why your here.

popper, none, florence, myself plus many more etc have put some very good questions. Which you eloquently seem to be ignoring just try and justify your existence.

Yet you still have not given us your answer. Though I suspect it will be typical PR spin and NOT the truth.

What is so hard to be absolutely transparant of the operation and its effect and implications to us. What is VM set to gain from PHORM and what has PHORM got to hide.

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul nolan View Post
I was starting to think TechTeam was a PR agency.

It smacks of a couple of years ago where (allegedly) the then chairman of Southampton FC had a PR agency attempt to Influence the flow of information in an upcoming battle for company ownership on the most popular forum for Southampton FC fans.

but frankly TechTeam and PhormUKTechTeam, as far as we know have no detailed knowledge of the workings of ISP's data capture Phorms patents, and the like.

Maybe they're just passing on uniformed propaganda meant to mislead us and stall on complaining to the ISP's involved.
thats true but sadly it still goes on console/HD war had them. SKY/VM has them activelty TROLLING.

Its hard to even say they are PR people more just a normal bloke paid to troll various forums.

Next we will be hearing fby them all ISP's will do it.