View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 09:16   #1613
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
So I responded to someone's (clearly) stupid rant on social media yesterday, basically gave an opinion which was totally backed up with facts. There was no malice, no disrespect etc towards the person.

Then came the responses from the 'You okay hun' crowd.... Just because I didn't agree with the rant I was flamed with just about every insult going. Nothing I said warranted any kind of those insults or the abuse, but just because I didn't agree it seems fair game to be open to abuse. The point is that's just the mentality of crowd followers these days, nothing will change this regardless of any online laws that come in.
I stay out of those 'discussions' mainly because they aren't discussions.