View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 16:41   #1604
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
True, but it wouldn't be appropriate to express the hate for no good reason and doing so could also be illegal in some circumstances.

It's also a very negative emotion that doesn't do the person hating any good either.

---------- Post added at 15:36 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

Yes, his crimes against humanity are too much for me to forgive, much the same as Hitler.

However, I do believe that anybody can learn from their mistakes and improve themselves. In fact this is what I believe is the main purpose of our lives spent on this Earth.

Speaking about her faith, the Queen said:

Maybe i'm in the wrong for hating and not forgiving such people, but it will be a power far greater than I to do so.
I've heard he's a great bloke and he's trying to turn his life around.

Last edited by papa smurf; 13-06-2022 at 16:44.
papa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote