View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 13:07   #1494
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
As my health seems to be deteriorating, I seem to be making more spelling mistakes, grammatical errors etc, so I often ask whichever facilitator is on shift to correct this if i've written a post without any assistance.

I seem to remember a post made some time ago (by Sirius IIRC, apologies if this is incorrect). I think it was in this actual thread, where he said that he was switching off his VPN in order to comply with the t&c's or something similar.

Unfortunately, I have to accept that it's entirely possible that my neurological condition has confused me though and I ask people to kindly be understanding of this.
I turned it off as i thrust the team here. I do know at one time i was under the misunderstanding that a VPN is not allowed here but that was clarified as not true.

I use a VPN when i feel that a site is not trustworthy or i feel that there are people on a forum i do not trust as they have an agender.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote