View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 20:28   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 1gb with Hub 4 modem only mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Borrowed & Had both machines on wired and wireless at my work both near as dammit pulling 1gb over their respective connections.

It’s not the machines
If I was in your situation my next step would be to put the shub in router mode and directly connect the laptops to the shub and run the speed test again. If you get full speed you know it isn't the shub which is the issue and it is the Asus router or something else. If you still have a problem then it is a factory reset and fingers crossed and when that doesn't work it is ringing up tech support and trying to wangle another shub out of them. The problem is that even if you get through to second line they'll get you to run the samknows speed test and when that comes back at full speed they'll say the shub isn't at fault.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote