View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 18:16   #255
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

We booked ours a couple of weeks ago, when HMG first announced it was reducing the gap from 6 to 3 months. Sturgeon never actually copied that move, until it was forced on her this week, but the date we got (later this week) is less than a month short of our 6 month gap anyway. I decided to take a chance that 1. Scotland would probably have reduced the the gap by then and 2. The vaccinator probably wouldn’t have quibbled over a couple of weeks anyway.

Very very glad I didn’t decide to be a good Boy Scout and not get an appointment until January … I suspect going online and trying to change it to any date sooner might have been a frustrating experience today.