View Single Post
Old 18-09-2021, 23:42   #378
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Which is a round about way of saying the customers aren’t there. The business mode isn’t there.

I don’t dispute that, so I don’t understand your point. Until high speed broadband is rolled out across the whole country, a supplementary broadcast channel is necessary.

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

As you well know, it’s the broadcast part that is buttons.

The contracts BT hold, plus the customer base (and the leap towards an actual business model) that costs more.

I could set up a stall selling fake Pepsi. The fact it looks like Pepsi and I’ve got no customers doesn’t mean I’d command the share price of actual PepsiCo.
So how do you reconcile that with your comment? Let me remind you:

‘While OB relies heavily on the word possibly and twists DAZN’s potential to invest billions in a linear television let’s consider other news articles that have happened recently.’

Last edited by OLD BOY; 18-09-2021 at 23:52.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote