View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 18:46   #9
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Endgame

I am going to watch it properly now. I tried to resist at work but succumbed and watched it on my tablet with my headphones on.

I heard the voice first time round but I didn't click it was agent Carter, I thought it sounded more like Cersei from GoT It makes sense though and it will be great to see her in it again even if it is a flashback to the past so they are bringing the whole Marvel family together. The trailer is excellent on every level and I can't wait but the one thing which stood out for me throughout and had me ready to explode is the music. I ****ing love it.

Now that they have released what I assume is the final trailer, it will be interesting to see if the tickets go up for advanced booking tomorrow or given how successful Captain Marvel is if they are going to leave it till the beginning April. I want to book my ticket

Last edited by General Maximus; 14-03-2019 at 19:05.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote